HUD REO Loans
FHA offers $100 down financing and a “Good Neighbor Next Door” program for HUD owned properties. Both of these loans can be combined with the FHA 203K or FHA 203K Streamline loan for property rehabilitation.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners:
- Lower down payment requirements.
- 100% Gift allowed for down payment from relative.
- Higher debt to income allowances.
- Less than perfect credit.
- Seller may usually pay all closing costs.
- Non occupying Co Borrowers (family members)
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
Learn more about FHA loans. (Department of Housing and Urban Development)