Myrtle Beach FHA Loans
- FHA Loans:
FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
FHA loans can be used to purchase one to four unit residential property as long as the Borower will be living in the property. FHA loans also allow for the purchase and renovation of, or refinance and renovation of owner occupied one to four unit residential property (203K and 203K Streamline).
FHA offers $100 down financing and a "Good Neighbor Next Door" program for HUD owned properties. Both of these loans can be combined with the FHA 203K or FHA 203K Streamline loan for property rehabilitation.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners:
- Lower down payment requirements.
- 100% Gift allowed for down payment from relative.
- Higher debt to income allowances.
- Less than perfect credit.
- Seller may usually pay all closing costs.
- Non occupying Co Borrwers (family members)
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
Learn more about FHA loans. (Department of Housing and Urban Development)